We review the situation regularly to ensure that we can deliver as full a range of services as we safely can in the present circumstances, in line with Scottish Government advice. We greatly appreciate the co-operation of our patients during this time.
View and print confirmation of your covid vaccination
20.05.21 – you can now view and print confirmation of your covid vaccination from the following link.
If you do not have your username/password to hand, you can recover this online. Please do not phone your GP surgery for more information about this system, as we cannot provide any assistance on this. More information is available from the NHS Inform website.
General information about services during the coronavirus pandemic
Changes to the Appointments System
Due to the ongoing situation with coronavirus, we are taking measures in line with guidance from NHS Scotland and Public Health authorities to minimise risks associated with the virus.
In order to protect our patients and staff, we are asking for your support. The same measures are being taken by all three practices in Dunbar.
What does this mean for you?
Please do not attend the medical centre unless you have been advised to do so by a member of our clinical team or reception staff. Our aim is that, where possible, we manage patient concerns by phone or video-consultation, and manage any patients with coronavirus-related symptoms as safely as possible.
This means that all patients must contact their practice by telephone to request an appointment, providing details of their condition so that this can be appropriately prioritised. A member of the clinical team will phone you back to discuss your concern, and where possible this will be managed over the telephone. If the clinician believes that a video-consultation or face-to-face consultation is necessary, we will discuss arrangements with you at this time.
Access to the medical centre
- Access to the building will be restricted to patients who have been invited for an appointment by a clinician.
- Only the patient with the appointment will be allowed into the building.
- For children, only one parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany the child.
- Your temperature may be checked on entry.
- Remember to use the hand sanitiser provided when entering the building.
- Please remain courteous to our staff at all times. Any incidents of verbal or physical abuse may result in removal from the practice list.
- This is a very challenging time for us all and we would appreciate your co-operation during this period of uncertainty.
- Our priority is the health and safety of all our patients and staff.
- Paper requests for repeat prescriptions have been temporarily suspended to avoid the spread of coronavirus. Your prescription will be sent to your preferred pharmacy in Dunbar or East Linton.
- Please use your practice’s online prescription service where possible.
Thank you for your support.
Access to Services
Some services have set up special contact centres to help patients reach help or advice quickly and easily. See the posters below for further details.